We take a Breath Day today.
A day to breathe in a Powerful Promise from His Word.
A day to breathe out a Prayerful Praise to our Heavenly Father.
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. 1 Peter 5:7
What matters to you matters to God. You might think in the grand scheme of things, with God running the universe, He has far more important things to do than deal with your problems. But He’s just as concerned with all the little problems that consume your day as He is with the big problems that leave you weighed down with a load of grief and pain.
- Nothing is too big He can’t handle.
- Nothing is too small He doesn’t notice.
Because God cares about us, we can leave our worries and cares with Him.
What are you carrying that is weighing you down? Will you give it to Him?
Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength. -Corrie ten Boom
This week in our series, “Learning From Their Experiences,” we explored the life of Michal. If you are new to our blog or have missed a post, we invite you to read what we have learned from Michal and how her experience could apply to your life today.
- Happily Ever After – Cheryl Crawford
- Praise Dance in the Parking Lot – Andrea McCaskey
- What’s Keeping You From Dancing – Cindy Willingham
- Bitterness Can Destroy, Even a Princess – Amber Edwards
- Checkmate: strategizers, players, and kings – Pam Weyant
Make us a part of your daily reading at Breath on Paper.