AS WE CONTINUE OUR JOURNEY WITH THE WOMEN OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, THIS WEEK HAS FOCUSED ON RACHEL.
We have explored different thoughts on what Rachel was like and how her life could apply to our lives today. Today’s verse is a beautiful promise from our heavenly Father about remaining humble. What a promise of a reward.
Today is a Breath Day at Breath on Paper. Make a point to take time to thank your Maker for your every breath.
Read more about Rachel:
- My Life Wasn’t Supposed To Be Like This – Cheryl
- Love At First Sight – Tonya
- It’s A Beautiful Day – Cassandra
- When Insecurity Consumes – Heather
- Out Live Your Life – Cindy